This is a Blue Screen of Death or STOP Error. Your computer restarts automatically followed by this error message.
1. Disconnect Recent Hardware
2. Uninstall Recent Software
3. Use Last Known Good Configuration
4. Repair Registry
5. Repair Hard Disk
6. Disinfect System
Disconnect Recent Hardware
Are you experiencing Blue Screen of Death with Page_Fault_in_NonPaged_Area error after connecting a new hardware? If so, it is a kind of hardware conflict. It appears due to incompatible or faulty hardware.
1. Disconnect recently connected hardware.
2. Check for “Designed for Windows” logo.
3. If the logo is not present on the hardware or its cover, contact the vendor.
4. Do replace hardware.
Uninstall Recent Software
BSOD Windows 8 appears due to software conflicts. A recently installed software might not be functioning properly. Uninstall it completely, delete application stored data and restart your PC.
1. Click the Start button.
2. The Start Screen appears.
3. Type “Uninstall a Program” in the Search Box. (Right hand side of the screen)
4. Click the Settings icon.
5. Open it from the Search Results.
6. Select and uninstall the recently installed software.
Use Last Known Good Configuration
Last Known Good Configuration is an option that appears under boot selection screen. It is a diagnostic feature that restores PC settings to an earlier date so that Page_Fault_in_NonPaged_Area doesn’t appear.
2. Press F8 key repeatedly.
3. Select “Last Known Good Configuration” option. (Using arrow keys of your keyboard)
4. Press ENTER.
Registry is a complex database. It contains thousands of entries. Wrong information located in the Registry causes BSOD Windows 8. Examples are invalid file references and bad shortcuts.
Scan and repair Registry to fix your problem. Page_Fault_in_NonPaged_Area will disappear.
1. Download a System Utilities software.
2. Install and run the program.
3. Under Registry Repair feature, click “Start” button.
4. The scan process starts.
5. Repair all errors detected.
Repair Hard Disk
Bad sectors of your hard disk are obstacles while retrieving file contents. When the system file contents and configurations cannot be recovered, Page_Fault_in_NonPaged_Area appears. To solve this problem check and repair hard disk.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Right click your system drive, select Properties.
3. Drive Properties opens.
4. Click the Tools tab.
5. Click Check Now button.
6. Diskcheckup starts.
7. Repair all errors.
Your system could be infected by a virus or malware. Scan all partitions of your hard disk and disinfect them. Make sure to update all virus definitions. This shall fix BSOD Windows 8.