Exam 642-456 is one of the Cisco certification examinations and the exam name for 642-456 is Cisco CIPT2 (Implementing Cisco unified communication IP telephony- 2nd part). This exam 642-456 Cisco’s CIPT 2 is associated with the Cisco’s CCVP (Cisco certified voice professional) certification. This exam will test the candidate’s skills as well as knowledge in the deployment of Cisco Unified communications manager in the multi site deployment model.
Exam 642-456 objectives:
The following are the exam 642-456 objectives that help the candidates to get a better idea regarding the examination. They are:
1) Managing VXML and TCL call applications to the gateway
2) Implementing as well as describing the centralized call processing redundancy.
3) Configuring as well as describing the multi site dial plan for the Cisco unified communications manager
4) Call admission control and implementing bandwidth management
5) Securing IP telephony network
6) Implementing IP telephony network in mobility
Exam comprises of 60 to 70 questions with multiple choices, drag- drop, built a tree, re- order and hot area type questions and there are no case study type questions. Tine duration for this examination is around 75 minutes where candidates should keep up the time. All questions are mandatory and hence, candidates should answer each question in less than minute. Regarding the language options, candidates can write the examination in Japanese language. However, this option is only for the candidates who are living in that particular region or who are comfortable with this language option.
Examination can be registered in any of the Pearson VUE centers or nearby Pearson VUE center or even in online by paying the exam fee. After the exam fee is being paid, candidates can schedule their examination date as well as exam session.