This certification course from adobe is one of the popular certification courses that professionals show interest in certifying with this certification. Candidates who pass the examination and hold this certification will gain adequate knowledge on validating the adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Candidates should contact their Pearson VUE venue that is located near their locality for registering with this examination. This exam in the United States is not expensive when compared with other adobe certifications and it is affordable to all kind of people. Cost of the 9A0-091 examination is only 50 USD or 40 EUR in the US. In other places, the exam price may vary and can cost up to 700 USD that depends upon the location.
Adobe 9A0-091 exam products:
The following are some of the exam products available for the adobe 9A0-125 exam certification. Some of them are:
1) Question and answers for 9A0-091
2) Practice examination for 9A0-091
3) Royal pack (practice exam plus question and answers) for 9A0-091
4) Preparation lab
5) Audio exam
These are the examination products that are available at a nominal fee in various reputed websites. You should invest your money for all these products only if it is available with passing guarantee or money back guarantee. Though there are various sources available in the internet, it may not help you best during your examination time. After certifying with this certification, candidates can get their job with high paid salary.
Adobe 9A0-091 Exam objectives:
The following are the adobe 9A0-091 exam objectives and they are:
1) Understanding of web technologies- 14% of possible questions will come in the exam from this chapter (approximately 4 questions)
2) Management of sites- 10% of possible questions will come in the exam from this chapter (approximately 3 questions)
3) Remote connectivity- 7% of possible questions will come in the exam from this chapter (approximately 2 questions)
4) Working in the code view- 10% of possible questions will come in the exam from this chapter (approximately 3 questions)
5) Working in the design view- 10% of possible questions will come in the exam from this chapter (approximately 3 questions)
6) Working with templates- 2 questions, 7%
7) Working with assets- 2 questions, 7%
8) Page designing with CSS- 4 questions, 14%
9) Testing web pages and sites- 3 questions, 10%
10) Development of application- 3 questions, 10%
Totally 29 questions and passing score is 72%.