HP certifications have been designed for the candidates to gain some skills and knowledge in certain specializations that will benefit them in their career. HP0-D07 is one of the certifications from HP that provides several benefits to the candidates. The exam name for HP0-D07 is planning and designing HP enterprise solutions. This examination will suit best to the candidates who wish to design solutions that is based upon the HP services and technologies.
Examination requirements and prerequisites to the candidates:
HP0-D07 is one of the examinations that are certified as an APP HP enterprise solution (Accredited presales professionals). For writing this examination, HP recommends the candidates to have certain prerequisites and they are as follows:
1) Technical essentials of the HP enterprise products V8.11 (38387) or 38312- ILT.
2) Necessary to pass this examination- HP2- E17 (HP enterprise technical essentials products)
Exam HP0-D07 objectives and percentage of questions from each section:
The following are the exam HP0-D07 objectives and also total percentage of questions asked from each section. They are:
1) Identifications and understanding the customer’s technical assistance/ needs- 41% questions.
2) Developing, validating and proposing a solution- 53% questions
3) Expand as well as extend opportunities for current customers and for future customers- 6% questions.
Job roles and other details:
Candidates have their varieties of job opportunities after successfully completing this examination. Some of the job roles include solution designers, system engineers, solution architects, IT consultants, system integrators etc. Examination comprises of 60 multiple choice questions with 90 minutes time duration. Minimum score for the candidates to pass the examination is 70%. HP recommends the candidates to attend training sessions offered from HP for successfully passing the exam.