Checkpoint’s 156-703 exam name is CPCS (checkpoint certified specialist) – connectra. This certification will help the candidates to gain knowledge and skills on CPCS-connectra. The prerequisites required for the candidates to write this examination is either checkpoint 156-215.1 or checkpoint 156-215.65.
Checkpoint certification is used in several fortune companies all over the world and candidates can easily get their job with high paid salary as soon as they complete their certification.
The following are the exam objectives of checkpoint 156-703 and they are:
1) Compare as well as contrast the connectra client side and server side security features.
2) Comparing the connectra’s deployment in the DMZ versus a LAN.
3) Creating necessary rules that are based to the control communication and traffic for both LAN as well as DMZ deployment
4) Performing initial configuration and installation of connectra that is based on the requirements.
5) Defining admin portal features and menu items.
6) Defining and configuration the device options in the administration portal
7) Configuring SSL network extender for application and network modes
8) Defining and configuration web data compression
9) Configuring authorizing and authentication settings for internal as well as external user groups
10) Defining and configuration of protection level settings
11) Defining and configuration of internal as well as external user groups
12) Creating RADIUS, LDAP and SecurID servers and user groups
13) Discussing and configuration of web application
14) Discussing and configuration of web mail services
15) Configuring file shares
16) Configuring network application under network mode
17) Configuring citrix services
18) Defining and configuring client certification and server certificate
19) Log in to the connectra with the certificate signed
20) Configuring SmartDefense for network security protection
21) Configuring SmartDefense for protection of application intelligence
22) Configuring the protection of web intelligence
23) Configuring Integrity secure work place and confirming the client side functionality
24) Configuring ICS for scanning threats for protection to meet the requirements
25) Compare and contrast the client verification scanning options for connectra client
26) Testing client side behavior while applying for security protection
27) Installing and configuring connectra database in SmartDashboard
28) Configuring remote log server
29) Troubleshooting LDAP error message using the logged data
30) Creating a snapshot image of connectra and revert back with the saved images.